Thursday, April 26, 2012

Afterwork Cravings at A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante

If you know me or have been reading my blog or last posts, you would have noticed by now that I have an addiction and I just cant help it. I guess I am a pizza and pasta-HOLIC. You know how a common question goes like, if you can only have one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? This is my answer.

I have been craving for pizza for days and one Sunday night after work, I gave in,haha
We went to A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante in Glorietta to satisfy our pizza cravings.

What We Ordered:

Baked Ziti with Meatsauce P305
 
 


aVenetto Classic P250 for 10"







The Verdict:
The baked ziti has a huge serving probably good for 2-3 persons and its good but not that good, you know what I mean. Then the pizza also tastes average and has too many onions for my taste. I also didnt like the fact that they use the Jufran Hotsauce because its so hot (in a bad way) and the hotness lingers in your mouth long enough that it can be painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment