Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Seafood Fiesta at STK ta Bay! Cebu

I departed the busy streets of Manila and arrived at Mactan Airport in Cebu at about 6:30 PM. I was pretty excited cause my next three days would be spent with sand on my feet and the sound of waves waking me up in the morning.

Just before I drown with my thoughts on how the next three days would be like, my stomach started to churn. Its dinner time! 

My friend in Cebu suggested a few restaurants in the city. We decided to have sea food and she brought us to Orchid St. Capitol Site where several restaurants are located.




STK ta Bay!



inside the store



what to order?



WHAT WE ORDERED:


Mixed Seafood Sinigang P145
 I love the mixed seafood sinigang. It has shrimps, crabs, scallops, mussels and its good for 2-3 persons.


Adobong Kang Kong P50


Hot and Spicy Shrimp Platter P195
 The hot and spicy shrimp platter is also a great choice, spicy and crispy.

When we asked for the bill, we were shocked, its less than P500 and theres 6 of us! Its cheap since we had seafood and what we had would normally cost more than P1000 in Manila. Good food, good company, now that's a good start for my vacation.

After dinner, we headed back to my friend's place where we will be staying for the night. I have to get a good night sleep and prepare for tomorrow!


Wondering what happenned to my trip at Malapascua? You can check my post! here.

No comments:

Post a Comment