Monday, December 5, 2011

Amici-Ayala, Makati

After checking the  Ayala Triangle Lights show in Makati to feel some Christmas spirit, we checked the restaurants along ayala triangle to look for something to eat. Well, if you noticed Im a big fan of pizzas and pastas so we went to Amici.





Amici also has a branch near Don Bosco Makati where I first tried it. The food was great and has quite a selection of pastas and pizzas. I was looking for a pizza I ordered before (at Amici de don bosco a few years back) with just garlic and cheese and quite disappointed that its not on the menu (what happened?)

Anyways, here's their menu.




pizzas and pastas

ragu pasta

carbonara





Pastas ranges from 250-350 and pizzas from 350-450. Their carbonara is really good, but I not that satisfied with the pizzas though. But over all, Amici is a must try!

ps: sorry for the pics, i didnt bring a camera, all pictures were taken using my phone=)

No comments:

Post a Comment