Friday, September 17, 2010

Perming at Tony and Jackey

Perming at Tony and Jackey at Market! Market!




before

Since this is gonna be my first time to have my hair permed, we decided to take before and after pictures. The whole process could take up to 4-5hrs.










Our stylist is Edwin (in the photo below). For my hair, The upper half part will be rebonded and the rest will be permed.


For Sarah:
Aqua Setting (korean medicine)  1500
Loreal Perming Package             5500

inclusions:
keratin treatment
hair manicure
haircut

Ivy will have her hair rebonded









result

This is the end product.(yeah it didnt looked that curly but the curls loosens eventually)
In my case the curls looked really good after 4-5 days.





Ivy, my friend wanted her hair rebonded and since her hair is short, Edwin suggested to have it volume rebonded (i think its additional P1,000). Rebonding is P4000 plus volume rebond P1000.




No comments:

Post a Comment