Thursday, April 2, 2009

My heart Died Today



my heart died today, april 02,2009.

Things are just starting to get really special. But then, life wouldn't just let me be happy.
First off, he said he's about to resign. I didn't want to talk about it. He was hired in a company in Pampanga. What? All along I thought he's going to stay here. But there's still hope deep inside that he'll change his mind. Then reality sets in.

s: di ko alam sasabihin ko, ano ba ko sayo?

 
n: ur more than a friend choy

 
s: lagi ako inaasar ni rolet kung bakit wala akong bf, kasi daw ung mga boys ko hanggang    introduction lang, walang ginagawa.naiinis ako sa kanya pag ganun di na lang ako nagsasalita..
   I like you, in case you havent noticed.pro alam ko naman yung tungkol sa family mo at naiintidihan    ko din na sila ung priority mo. I realized that i dont need a rel just to prove that what i feel is       real. pero ang gulo lang..tas aalis ka..xempre di madali sakin un..

 
n: alam ko naman un at nalulungkot din ako..nahihiya na
    DI KITA MAPANINDIGAN SARAH...

 
s:  ayoko maawa sa sarili ko pero un ung nararamdaman ko, kung yun ung choice na pinili mo wala naman akong magagawa don eh..

 
n:  uh dont have to feel that way..please dont..im sorry choy..;c

 
n:  choy sorry..


di kita mapanindigan..the words keep playing on my mind over and over..then tears fell from my eyes. I don't want to think or feel anything, make me numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment